Friday, August 28, 2009

I can't make this stuff up.

More of FiG's organizational work. I did not see this being built nor did I do anything to it before taking its picture. If you are anything like me, you will notice that the stacks of bowls are not even. Symmetry is not always the goal. Clearly.
My next potty training strategy: a success chart on FiG's bedroom door. It went up tonight. We already have a system that rewards her a star for #1 in the potty and a balloon for #2 in the potty. So I explained tonight that we will start putting her stars and balloons on this chart and at the end of each day she will get a prize if she has stars or balloons on the day. Her first response: "What do I get?" A few minutes later she wanted to earn a star, so she did her deed and I taped a star to the chart. She freaked. FREAKED. Apparently a star on the chart is NOT the same thing as a star in hand. Oh, we are going to have to work on this.

No comments: