Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Third Hand?

FiG's favorite plastic foods for the last week have been the spam, shallot, and tomatoes. Tonight was no exception. As we went "shopping" in her grocery cart, she selected her spam and shallot. The soy sauce (an old fav) and the red grapes were under consideration, but in the end they stayed in the cart. So she has spam in one hand, shallot in the other. She walks toward the front door and spies a tomato nested by A-Mo's boots. Pause. Look at each hand. Spam into mouth. Pick up tomato. Turn around and walk back to mom. Crash. Food flies in three directions. I still haven't found the tomato.

If I only had a camera implanted in my wrist....you will just have to picture it. A clever one is she.

4 comments:

Auntly H said...

I've got the image! I hope you find the tomato before she remembers how badly she wants it.

Steely Danielle said...

You have to wonder what is going on in those quickly developing little minds of theirs...

Snowdog1967 said...

I remember when Amber called me with the news that Trey had flushed about 15 plastic pickles down the toilet.
He came to Amber and said "Pickles are all gone"
"Where did they go?" asked Amber.
Trey pointed in the now empty toilet and said, "down there"

Thank goodness it didn't clog up our sewer pipe!

Anonymous said...

Are you sure she did not eat the Spam...

-Moo