Thursday, May 22, 2008

Some sort of milestone....or something.

I think I reached a mommy-hood milestone this morning. We slept in a little so FiG got to eat breakfast at home. I got her dressed then set her up with a blueberry pancake. She's usually a pretty clean eater at breakfast. Well, I dropped her off at school with blueberry all over her right-out-of-the-dryer red tee shirt. I wasn't about to go back to the basement to find another shirt. She comes home filthy every day anyway; why get another shirt involved?

Perhaps to draw attention away from the blueish smudges I put a barette in her hair. Pointless because she insists on wearing hats these days. By insists, I mean demands.

Her father introduced her to maple syrup last weekend and since then she barely touches her pancakes....other than to play with the blueberries. Syrup + hair + hat = she needs a hair cut.

No comments: